Middle Eastern founders: How to negotiate in business with English?
Business negotiations in English are not that hard!
You want to negotiate well in English with your foreign clients, business partners, and investors.
You keep quiet during business negotiations even though you have a lot to say.
Are these what you desire during every business negotiation in English?
- You want to speak confidently.
- You want them to trust you more.
- You want to express yourself clearly.
- You want to build strong business relationships.
- You want to present yourself in ways that show that you know what you are doing.
Middle Eastern founders, use these tips to help you negotiate confidently in English during meetings.
• Try to read and understand every business contract during each business negotiation.
You don't need to rush yourself to approve a business contract you don't understand.
Take a few minutes to understand every business contract.
This presents your business positively and shows that you know what you are doing as a business owner.
• Don't be scared of making grammatical errors during business negotiations.
Make sure you express yourself clearly and confidently, even if you have weak business English skills.
You can get embarrassed for a few minutes, but make sure you say everything you have in mind.
Your confidence will help you have successful business negotiations.
• Focus on building strong business relationships and win-win solutions that can benefit you and everyone involved.
You are having a business negotiation with them because you can help them or they can help you.
Use the simple English sentences you know to build strong business relationships.
You don't need a lot of grammar to build strong business relationships.
• Show respect for how they do business and the cultures of your foreign clients, business partners, and investors.
Use 10 minutes three times a week to learn more about the cultures of your foreign clients, partners, and investors.
Also, stop assuming things based on your culture and how you do business.
We do business with people, not a company's building.
• Practice active listening skills to help you understand your foreign clients, partners, and investors.
The more you listen, the more you know the right words to say.
Patiently listen with all your heart, even if their accents are difficult to understand.
Also, these will help you have successful business negotiations.
Middle Eastern founders: Business negotiations in English are not that hard!
When you know the right steps!!!
P.S. 🌹 VIP Middle Eastern founders, here are three ways I can help you.
2• Need more free time, error-free business documents, and 100% privacy?
Premium English proofreading and editing of your important business documents.
DM: "PROOFREAD" on WhatsApp.
3• Ready to expand your business globally with strong business English skills within eight months?
VIP Middle Eastern founder expand your business worldwide.
DM "1-on-1" on WhatsApp.
Listen to the podcast here.